The 2018 season enrollment is open!
The 8 week and 17 week sessions for a 10 Years Old and Under will start January 1st!
An 11 years old and older can sign up for The Yellow Ball; Match Practice or A High School Team Prep programs!
Take note that Youth Tennis Academy is open 7 days a week.
Please call Andrew Spichkin, Tennis Director at (617) 480-2971 with any registration or enrollment questions!
- The 4 to 1 ratio for advanced level; 4-5 to 1 for intermediate; 4-6 for beginner level and for 10U per instructor.
- 10 and Under Program for kids 4-10 years old.
- Unmatched Make Up Policy – “No Limit” to the number of make-ups during the season given a prior notification!
- One Of A Kind Year-Round Program with a “monthly structured” formal training – Join Anytime!
The average time period of a student staying with us is 5-6 years, with 20+ current students with 8, 9, 10+ and more years with us!
- Group Lessons, Private Lessons; Match Practice; Teams; Fitness Competition; February and April Break Training Camps!
- Tennis Summer Day Camp
- High School Varsity Team Preparation Program. Last season we had 25+ students who made it on their High School Tennis Teams from the towns of Lexington, Newton, Needham, Swampscott, Bedford, Winchester, etc.
- Located in Bedford, MA. YTA is 165+ students strong!
- Personalized approach to every student. You can always take a free trial lesson! Please register for one at http://youthtennisacademy.com/registration.