Registration for the 2018 Tennis Day Camp from June 25th to August 31st is now open!
Please register online. To read more information about Camp, go to camp information or download the camp brochure.
That will be the 19th straight year of The YTA Summer Tennis Camp!
The 2018 season enrollment is open!
The 8 week and 17 week sessions for a 10 Years Old and Under will start January 1st!
An 11 years old and older can sign up for The Yellow Ball; Match Practice or A High School Team Prep programs!
Take note that Youth Tennis Academy is open 7 days a week.
Please call Andrew Spichkin, Tennis Director at (617) 480-2971 with any registration or enrollment questions!
- The 4 to 1 ratio for advanced level; 4-5 to 1 for intermediate; 4-6 for beginner level and for 10U per instructor.
- 10 and Under Program for kids 4-10 years old.
- Unmatched Make Up Policy – “No Limit” to the number of make-ups during the season given a prior notification!
- One Of A Kind Year-Round Program with a “monthly structured” formal training – Join Anytime!
The average time period of a student staying with us is 5-6 years, with 20+ current students with 8, 9, 10+ and more years with us!
- Group Lessons, Private Lessons; Match Practice; Teams; Fitness Competition; February and April Break Training Camps!
- Tennis Summer Day Camp
- High School Varsity Team Preparation Program. Last season we had 25+ students who made it on their High School Tennis Teams from the towns of Lexington, Newton, Needham, Swampscott, Bedford, Winchester, etc.
- Located in Bedford, MA. YTA is 165+ students strong!
- Personalized approach to every student. You can always take a free trial lesson! Please register for one at http://youthtennisacademy.com/registration.